Cant Start A319

ericbolt

Hey All! So i have been having this issue with the A319. I have always flown this aircraft and I am very proficient at it and have never had this issue until a week or so ago. 

I go to start the APU like normal and I cant navigate to the APU page on the lower display. It only shows the Door/OXY page and I can't get off of it. After I have started the APU, I go to push and can't start either engine. The selector is on Start and I am starting one engine at a time. 

Again, I have never had this issue before two weeks ago. Not sure whats different. I did do an update from the ASUpdater. What is going on!

Also, I can start the A320 just fine doing everything I just did. Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs
19 minutes ago, ericbolt said:

Again, I have never had this issue before two weeks ago. Not sure whats different.

Something must have changed in your overall setup like OS update. drivers or whatever. If you dont know hat had happened, amybe a reinstall helps.

• Deputy Sheriffs
27 minutes ago, ericbolt said:

I did do an update from the ASUpdater.

Please uninstall and install with latest installer 1.2.3.0 from your shop account.

Just now, masterhawk said:

Please uninstall and install with latest installer 1.2.3.0 from your shop account.

I am doing that and I am having major issues. I have made a post about this in the diverse section here

Archived