FSX Real Traffic/ PSXSeecon airport park position problem

Akki

Hello,

my Aerosoft Arlanda (ESSA) do not cooperate so well with Real traffic input i.e. the aircraft do park randomly and completely wrong, your scenery from for instance EDDL or EDDF works perfectly! Is there any fix for this or advice on how to correct?

Appreciate any help!

Åke

I do not know those addons but may be they rely on the files created by runwaymaker an you did not update them with addon airports making them use the default scenery airport data.

11 hours ago, Akki said:

Hello,

my Aerosoft Arlanda (ESSA) do not cooperate so well with Real traffic input i.e. the aircraft do park randomly and completely wrong, your scenery from for instance EDDL or EDDF works perfectly! Is there any fix for this or advice on how to correct?

Appreciate any help!

Åke

These issues are addressed (including how to resolve) in the PSXseecon and Real Traffic documentation. There are even multiple P3DV4 payware airport files available to add to the install so what you're seeing dosesn't happen.

But let's talk about WHY this occurs.  Airport have construction going almost all the time, and of course default airports are REALLY old and do not reflect current airport configurations and Payware airports only reflect the time at which the scenery designer created them.  Real world traffic parts where they are told to, and these spots are often different than what we see in P3D and other sim scenery. 

I hope this helps.  Again, your best bet is to handle this per the documentation.

Best wishes!

Archived