Airbus Professional Pushback

Carey

Gents,

just installed the new a/b pro version 1.2.3.0 and all seems to work well. I have an issue with the push back, as despite using r/h fmc to select distance and nose direction, it only manages to push in a straight line even off the airfield. I am only able to stop the push with "ctrl P"

any suggestions welcome. Thanks

P3Dv4.4 Win 7

rgds

Carey :)

after cleaning everything relevant to Aerosoft out and reinstalling, I still have the box above, and the pushback I am unable to stop, as it left me outside the airfield boundary and showed no way of stopping. this is the first time in many years I have had a problem with the Airbus, but I do not know where to go with this next.

rgds

Carey

The latter problem is caused by the default fllght. The aircraft version (livery) selected for the DEFAULT flight is not available any more.

You need to select another available aircraft, save the new scenario (flight) as default. Then you will not get this error again.

BTW, your livery is removed by the new install of 1.2.3.0. It is known and users are warned to save their installed liveries.

ozgulkagan,

loaded the f18 as default, but the download comes with certain airlines types and liveries, so I have tried to select one from the list after booting P3D but I still get the black screen as above "visualisation mode"

rgds

Carey

Archived