Genoa X scenery

fyase82

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I'll ask again.

Mathijs please give us a real answer, last fix ( partial with no light on ground  ) is dated more then one year and half ago...

I can’t believe that a company like yours can’t fix a small scenery after this enormous amount of time...

On night time the scenery is unusable....

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I applied this hotfix:

I had the same behaviour of the guys here:

If you can share your workaround would be appreciated since aerosoft cannot fix it....

Same aprom after appling the patch posted in the hotfix:

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello @fyase82
I created dynamic lights for Genoa LIMJ. Please test and give feedback.

You will find the files in the updated unofficial patch:

Hi,

the patch works as shown. Thanks!

Few things:

• Dont'n know if is related to P3d or scenery but is it feasible to enlarge light radius? There are plenty of parts of the apron totally dark.. I really often land here ( several every month on real life ) and it's not so dark.
  • Is it feasible to better match the color temparature of the apron lamps and the light on ground?

Again thanks

Raffaele

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 4/17/2019 at 11:46 PM, fyase82 said:

Hi,

the patch works as shown. Thanks!

Few things:

• Dont'n know if is related to P3d or scenery but is it feasible to enlarge light radius? There are plenty of parts of the apron totally dark.. I really often land here ( several every month on real life ) and it's not so dark.
  • Is it feasible to better match the color temparature of the apron lamps and the light on ground?

Again thanks

Raffaele

Hi, I can try it. But no guarantee. I’m no scenery developer. All I add, is learning by doing.

On 4/19/2019 at 7:29 PM, masterhawk said:

Hi, I can try it. But no guarantee. I’m no scenery developer. All I add, is learning by doing.

Understood, thanks for your effort...

• 5 months later...

Hi Mathijs,

is there any chanche to have another fix that cover the points I had highlithed on my post above. Don't misunderstanding me the patch works as expected and masterhawk did a great job but I feel that some corrections are still needed. The scenery is awsome but at night the apron is simply too dark. I can send you some real photo of the airport if needed.

Raffaele

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 hours ago, fyase82 said:

Hi Mathijs,

is there any chanche to have another fix that cover the points I had highlithed on my post above. Don't misunderstanding me the patch works as expected and masterhawk did a great job but I feel that some corrections are still needed. The scenery is awsome but at night the apron is simply too dark. I can send you some real photo of the airport if needed.

Raffaele

Hi @fyase82 I had no time to do more for the DL of Genoa. I Have lot to do with betatesting and developing other items.
But I asked the developer of all the DynamicLightning patches (currently 120 airport addons) at iniBuilds , if he can do a good set for Genoa as interim solution until the new pending version is released.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 10:24 PM, masterhawk said:

Hi @fyase82 I had no time to do more for the DL of Genoa. I Have lot to do with betatesting and developing other items.
But I asked the developer of all the DynamicLightning patches (currently 120 airport addons) at iniBuilds , if he can do a good set for Genoa as interim solution until the new pending version is released.

Finger crossed... Try to prioritize a bit, we're waiting since long time....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I thinks to have install the patch correctly, and if yes, I think that we are still a bit far from to be acceptable. Just a bit.

As you can see below the apron ( in a dark day with no moon ) are simply too dark. The light radius coming from the light are much smaller than in the reality. If you need it I can take some night shot of the apron to show you the right radius. Sorry to continue to bother you but I usually land in night time in real life ( more than 20 times a year ) and the apron is not that dark.

Hope you can tweak a bit more the light radius.

Best regards

Raffaele

On 11/23/2019 at 5:14 PM, masterhawk said:

Hi masterhawk,

There no mayor improvement on the set that you already prepared some months ago.

Lights are still yellow instead of withe and the radius is incredibly small. The apron is totally dark at night.

I can't believe we waited more than one year to get this... Please have a look yourself when you have time...

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, fyase82 said:

Hi masterhawk,

There no mayor improvement on the set that you already prepared some months ago.

Lights are still yellow instead of withe and the radius is incredibly small. The apron is totally dark at night.

I can't believe we waited more than one year to get this... Please have a look yourself when you have time...

Thanks

Hi, best is to ask the dev in the iniBuilt Forum. He can adjust his Lightning.

Archived