Problems with MCDU Preparation...

On 2/18/2019 at 2:45 PM, fernandito1969 said:

To Mopperle;

I have tried the following steps posted to install the program; Outcome.

1- uninstalled the existing version

2-removed the relevant folders

3-installed the program

4-Got an error message while installing.

5- Created another user account and installed the same but in vain.

6-The configurator gives me 2 tabs instead of 3 General, FS2Crew and Voice packs.

have not attempted anything further for now until further feedback in regards to the error msg.

Any additional resolution available or did I missed something during installation??

Please login to display this image.

Anyone available to assist with this issue Gentz?

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The message seems rather clear. Have you contacted FS2Crew? What did they say?

No problem Mr. Kok, thanks for your reply. I have posted the issue in their forum (FS2Crew) already anticipating that the guidance was going to be as such. The issue posted at the very Top, I believe it's still continues but I will keep an eye for any replies or advise in that regards. I do hope that someone will render a good remedy soon. I have not yet being able to store a flight plan on the MCDU and get this baby out of the gate and up in the air. 

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived