Uncommanded roll excursions on ILS to RW25R at LEBL

Could this be just the Airbus trying to quickly do one final  Align with the LOC on approach? , ive seen this on a few flights and the LOC was ever so slightly off center and have kind of learned to live with it ...each time my frames have been around my locked limit of 30 FPS with no dips below 18.

9 hours ago, keenrw said:

Could this be just the Airbus trying to quickly do one final  Align with the LOC on approach? , ive seen this on a few flights and the LOC was ever so slightly off center and have kind of learned to live with it ...each time my frames have been around my locked limit of 30 FPS with no dips below 18.

Personally I don't think so. It would be very disconcerting in limiting weather conditions if an aircrew had initiated an autoland only to have the aircraft perform these characteristics so close to touchdown. Furthermore I have proved that by injecting a negligible crosswind into the sim of say 2 knots, the observed behaviour does not occur.

Archived