Airbus & Simbrief.

I wrote to Simbrief. yesterday about  my problem they said I should get in touch with Aerosoft

the problem is on the Simbrief Flightplan Downloads page, since about 4 days everytime I press the download button Aerosoft I get this on my monitor and nothing is taking flp file to my Documents before that was no problem.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, not a problem Aerosoft can solve. Obviously you click on file with the suffix .docx and Windows wants to open it with Word.

31 minutes ago, Colin Edward Smith said:

since about 4 days everytime I press the download button...

As it seems to have worked before, you have to check what has changed on your system.

• Deputy Sheriffs
51 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Can you give us the exact link to the file you want to download?

His screenshot shows clearly that he wants to open a file on his PC

I'm trying to get a flightplan download from aerosoft airbus from simbrief here.

Then I press download I receive this.

But nothing goes to my Documents / Aerosoft / Airbus / Flightplan like EGKKLOWI01.flp

It does'nt which one I press.

The download goes to your standard download folder. 

just cut/copy and past the file to the right location.

Alternatively you can use the SIMBRIEF downloader where you can setup the file locations for each addon.  

Indeed, simply use the simbrief downloader to have the file in the right location. As long as you simply download from their website it simply goes into your standard download folder as Artox67 said.

Regarding Word trying to open the file. Most likely at some point in the past you simply defined somewhere on your computer that .flp files shall we opened by word. It doesn't matter though, you don't need to open the file at all. Just make sure it is in the right location.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived