Problem with Installer

Eagle313

• Root Admin

Hi,

if you have this problem " ...after installation I don't get the finish and reboot screen" please use the latest installer from today

AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4.zip => AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4_V1230.exe from 22th feb. 2019

(version is stil 1.2.3.0)

I have update the zip-file at our shop-system (aerosoft) and at our support-page (https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login)

If this installer will be ok for you, I will updating the A320-A321 Prof too.

9 hours ago, A. Muegge said:

Hi,

if you have this problem " ...after installation I don't get the finish and reboot screen" please use the latest installer from today

AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4.zip => AS_A318-A319-PROF_P3DV4_V1230.exe from 22th feb. 2019

(version is stil 1.2.3.0)

I have update the zip-file at our shop-system (aerosoft) and at our support-page (https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login)

If this installer will be ok for you, I will updating the A320-A321 Prof too.

The installer is working. The updater is not.

Martin Pampiermole

• Aerosoft
22 hours ago, irmagobb said:

I got the same Problem. Also tried everything mentioned above with no success. Bought the Airbus today in the Aerosoft Download-Shop).

And you 100% sure you are using administrative mode?

Are you 100% sure this is the same issue?

vor 23 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

And you 100% sure you are using administrative mode?

Are you 100% sure this is the same issue?

Yes and i tried it several times. Seems all necessary files in the „windows/user/documents/aerosoft...“ folder are missing after the Installation. 

Archived