We like to know how you feel about the forums and the way we handle them, so if you a few seconds please answer the four questions posted here: 
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/147548-how-are-we-doing-with-support-on-the-forum-do-read-the-text-below-the-poll/. But please, please, read the text below the poll. If you think we do bad we want to know why.

Danutzzz

Weather Radar Update

Hi!

So, I am a user of Rex Sky Force 3D, and I am using the Weather Engine from that software. So, the weather radar is working perfectly, but I have a question regarding the aspect of the Weather Radar.

So, at the moment, I have this aspect of the weather radar, when i have bad weather ahead. a320.jpg.37fb4226eddbab7bea161aa144f5e5a9.thumb.jpg.250fc2d33b353f98e1c3cdba4bb3161f.jpg

In some Airbuses I saw that the Weather Radar aspect looks different from the Aerosoft ones: https://imgur.com/a/8c2IIsC .

Will the Weather Radar clouds/ weather change in the near future?

Well, the WXR in the Airbus (real or simulated one) displays the weather (precipitation) it detects.

If you see the weather in the Aerosoft Airbus like on your screenshot it is because the weather is like that in the simulator, i.e. it has been injected like that by your REX Sky Force 3D like that.

• Upvote 2

Indeed, as Tom says. The weather you see on our display is what is actually there in your simulator.

The problem here is that there is simply no "realistic" weather engine. All engines I know of have been trimmed for impressive visuals at the cost of realistic fronts and weather systems.

Same for cloud coverage, size, etc.

At present there is simply nothing that would come even remotely close to what I see flying day to day.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Well, the WXR in the Airbus (real or simulated one) displays the weather (precipitation) it detects.

If you see the weather in the Aerosoft Airbus like on your screenshot it is because the weather is like that in the simulator, i.e. it has been injected like that by your REX Sky Force 3D like that.

Ok, thanks for your answer. Have a great day!