Why such a negative rating?

JackSwyr

I don't usually come here but when I did today to consider buying the A318/319/320/321 series I saw I have a red -32 rating.

I wonder why when I didn't see who downvoted me.

Oh well, I guess people here don't like what I post?

• Aerosoft

Clearly.  Looking at your post and the tone you use it is not hard to understand why. Do note that EVERY downvote is reported and looked at. In your case, 7 downvotes were removed.  We ask people to use the system to identify useful and not useful posts. The posts from people who vote every single of your posts down where removed. Clearly, they see things personal and did not cote about the post you wrote. That not acceptable.

Please note that our forums are part of our support and marketing (you accepted that while signing up) and are not a 'public' forum. If you look at your posts in that light I am sure you understand why our customers (NOT moderators) voted like they did. If you want I could reset your score to zero so you start with a clean slate. We all mess up after all.

On 2/3/2019 at 1:28 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Clearly.  Looking at your post and the tone you use it is not hard to understand why. Do note that EVERY downvote is reported and looked at. In your case, 7 downvotes were removed.  We ask people to use the system to identify useful and not useful posts. The posts from people who vote every single of your posts down where removed. Clearly, they see things personal and did not cote about the post you wrote. That not acceptable.

Please note that our forums are part of our support and marketing (you accepted that while signing up) and are not a 'public' forum. If you look at your posts in that light I am sure you understand why our customers (NOT moderators) voted like they did. If you want I could reset your score to zero so you start with a clean slate. We all mess up after all.

Thank you Mathijs.  I appreciate your feedback and if you don't mind I'd like to have it zeroed out.  And if my tone was wrong I apologize, it is never anything deliberate.

Again thank you.

I just bought the A318/319 and love this plane, and have been recommending to all my friends.

Best regards,

Jack

Archived