Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Raller

Problem with Trim Wheel assigned to Joystick Buttons

Hello,

i assigned two Joystick Buttons in P3Dv4.4 to Elevator Trim down and up (repeat fast). In all of my Aircrafts the Trim Wheel turns slowly up or down when i hold the Buttons.

In the Airbus i push the Button and the Trim Wheel turns completely to its end in a fraction of a second. It's impossible to use my Joystick Keys to set the T/O Trim. I had to set it with the Mouse-Wheel.

Could you please check the funktion, when the Elevator Trim is assigned to Keybord Keys or Joystick Buttons.

Thanks and best Regards
Raller

PS: Great Job with the update 1.2.3.0. The Airbus is getting better and better. A joy to fly it...

• Upvote 1

Checked and verified... working 100% properly.

But... we should first figure out what joystick you're using and if you're using P3D Control Settings or FSUIPC.  ;)

Thrustmaster T.16000M and NO FSUIPC, just P3D Control Settings...

You need to check the setting for the switch, especially the "repitition". But as you need to trim the Bus only once, using the mousewheel is IMHO much more realistic.

The repitition in the P3D settings is set all the way to the right (fast). But i use this setting now for years and "all" of my Airplanes (27) have a smooth trimming.

You are right, it's not a big deal to trim the Bus once with the mouse! I just wantetd to bring it up here...

• Upvote 1