Problem with Trim Wheel assigned to Joystick Buttons

Raller

Hello,

i assigned two Joystick Buttons in P3Dv4.4 to Elevator Trim down and up (repeat fast). In all of my Aircrafts the Trim Wheel turns slowly up or down when i hold the Buttons.

In the Airbus i push the Button and the Trim Wheel turns completely to its end in a fraction of a second. It's impossible to use my Joystick Keys to set the T/O Trim. I had to set it with the Mouse-Wheel.

Could you please check the funktion, when the Elevator Trim is assigned to Keybord Keys or Joystick Buttons.

Thanks and best Regards
Raller

PS: Great Job with the update 1.2.3.0. The Airbus is getting better and better. A joy to fly it...

• Deputy Sheriffs

You need to check the setting for the switch, especially the "repitition". But as you need to trim the Bus only once, using the mousewheel is IMHO much more realistic.

The repitition in the P3D settings is set all the way to the right (fast). But i use this setting now for years and "all" of my Airplanes (27) have a smooth trimming.

You are right, it's not a big deal to trim the Bus once with the mouse! I just wantetd to bring it up here...

Archived