Why should I update to 1.2.3.0?

I was greatly anticipating this update, but I'm afraid it's a little underwhelming.  Do not read any emotion into this statement, it's just an observation based on what I read in the changelog.  I just don't see any value in going through the process of uninstalling my present version, 1.2.1.0 and reinstalling a new one.  I guess it all boils down to "the law of diminishing returns."  Am I missing something?  I hope this isn't taken the wrong way.  I'm really pulling for the development team and I trust that soon we'll be able to make some substantial progress in solving some of the major flaws with this project.  

I think its to do with the aerosoft updater may cause problems with some updates so they have done it this way to maybe rule this out, so you download the full clean installer then if the problems continue they can rule out the updater .

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello bobterri6,

We decided to do this update by full reinstall to get everyone on a clean build that reinstall causes. There is still some issues we are still sorting out and want to rule out possible causes where this full reinstall helps.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived