Updater and Installer

Juergen2

Hi,

I am trying to run the updater for the "Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional" & A320-A321(both types are in red font) to install version 1.2.3.0. It will not run the updater when iI click "update selected product". I am running P3Dv4.

Also the updater says: there is a new installer available for this product. Please download it from your shop account!. Where would I find the file? I can not locate it in downloads.

Thanks for help

4 minutes ago, Flugkapitan said:

Hi,

I know this is probably a stupid question, but does one need to uninstall the previous version before installing v1.2.3.0?

Regards,

Scott

Not a stupid question at all.

Yes sir, please do.  Also, after the uninstall, please check to see that all the Airbus Folders were removed.  This does not include the ASUpdater if you have other products installed that use the ASUpdater (you'll see them in the Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products folder.

Just to be clear... the 1230 update needs to be downloaded from where you purchased the Airbus, it's not accomplished via the ASUpdater.

Best wishes!

1 minute ago, bobterri6 said:

Hey Dave,

I'm sure I'm the only one who isn't aware of the locations of where all the Airbus Folders are, but would you please post them here?

Happy to. They are all located in the Documents/Aerosoft folder.

Best wishes.

Dave

By mistake I also deleted the ASU Updater. Now it only shows the Airbus Professional series under installed products. However, I also have the CRJ 700/900 installed in P3Dv4.

How can I get the CRJ back on the installed products?

Thanks

Archived