new installer wont complete!!

hi all

when I try to install the new update (clean install) the installer stops install before installing the RAAS and shuts down not to complete the install !!

we disabled the Norton but should we uninstall it??

thank u

Hey Naif... sorry, I was away for a while today... and in fact I have moved to a different area so I am not longer providing any forum based support for the Airbus.

What I will say is that when I installed the CRJ earlier today the same thing happened.  I tried three times, and on the third time I just let it work and it eventually completed.  It took about 3 minutes to do so, maybe 4, and (as you might imagine) my system is clean, fully updated, spot on, and runs everything extremely well.

I'm sure you're doing this, but just to be thorough, please ensure you don't have any other processes running, disable your computer security, and run the installer "As Admin".

My very best wishes my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 7:26 AM, Naif Alloush said:

Hi Dave

thanks for your replies

I am doing so and still trying but not solved !! tried every thing , the previous version was ok

appreciate your help

have a nice day

Hi Neil,

Which version the Airbus Professional were you running previously? Also, which version of P3D were you running it under?

mike

• 3 weeks later...

Archived