Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

keenrw

ND FIX radials

Hi

First can i just say thanks for the update , i just gave it a quick spin around Gatwick and it flew very nice although not had time to do a full on flight yet , now to a slight problem i have and thats setting ND radials as they appear to be off slightly, my MAGVAR file is updated to 2019 etc i would like to put in a fix for the centerline so i select EGKK26L put in 078 and 4 dme (4 dme due to 160 till 4dme etc) but it dosnt line up ... i have to use about 082 to get it to line up with the final approach so it appears its slightly off a little which could cause problems with other manually inputted radials eg some airports require you to turn before a set radial as in the  EHAM RW18R missed approach for example.

Hope this makes sense and once again thanks for the update its all coming along nice .

Rich

17 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Hi

First can i just say thanks for the update , i just gave it a quick spin around Gatwick and it flew very nice although not had time to do a full on flight yet , now to a slight problem i have and thats setting ND radials as they appear to be off slightly, my MAGVAR file is updated to 2019 etc i would like to put in a fix for the centerline so i select EGKK26L put in 078 and 4 dme (4 dme due to 160 till 4dme etc) but it dosnt line up ... i have to use about 082 to get it to line up with the final approach so it appears its slightly off a little which could cause problems with other manually inputted radials eg some airports require you to turn before a set radial as in the  EHAM RW18R missed approach for example.

Hope this makes sense and once again thanks for the update its all coming along nice .

Rich

known, forwarded it yesterday to the dev.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.