keenrw

ND FIX radials

Hi

First can i just say thanks for the update , i just gave it a quick spin around Gatwick and it flew very nice although not had time to do a full on flight yet , now to a slight problem i have and thats setting ND radials as they appear to be off slightly, my MAGVAR file is updated to 2019 etc i would like to put in a fix for the centerline so i select EGKK26L put in 078 and 4 dme (4 dme due to 160 till 4dme etc) but it dosnt line up ... i have to use about 082 to get it to line up with the final approach so it appears its slightly off a little which could cause problems with other manually inputted radials eg some airports require you to turn before a set radial as in the  EHAM RW18R missed approach for example.

Hope this makes sense and once again thanks for the update its all coming along nice .

Rich

17 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Hi

First can i just say thanks for the update , i just gave it a quick spin around Gatwick and it flew very nice although not had time to do a full on flight yet , now to a slight problem i have and thats setting ND radials as they appear to be off slightly, my MAGVAR file is updated to 2019 etc i would like to put in a fix for the centerline so i select EGKK26L put in 078 and 4 dme (4 dme due to 160 till 4dme etc) but it dosnt line up ... i have to use about 082 to get it to line up with the final approach so it appears its slightly off a little which could cause problems with other manually inputted radials eg some airports require you to turn before a set radial as in the  EHAM RW18R missed approach for example.

Hope this makes sense and once again thanks for the update its all coming along nice .

Rich

known, forwarded it yesterday to the dev.

• Upvote 1

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.