BA Airbus

Dene76

Hello,

I only have this problem with the BA liveries.
When I reach 1500ft after take off and the a/t kicks in, I reduce the thrust levers back to THR Speed but the nose of the BA airbus doesn't go down to generate the speed and often I have to fight with it to make sure the aircraft still continues to climb.
I get a TOGA message or no message.

Anyone else get this or is it something I'm doing wrong with the Airbus IAE engine config?

Thanks

Dene

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is absolutely no need to handle the thrust levers manually during flight. I suggest that you work through the tutorial flight to learn how the Airbus works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 1:22 PM, mopperle said:

There is absolutely no need to handle the thrust levers manually during flight. I suggest that you work through the tutorial flight to learn how the Airbus works.

Sounds like he is talking about moving the thrust handle to the climb detent upon reaching the appropriate altitude after takeoff.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Might be, but as it is an overall weird description of his problem and he never responded (although he was online meanwhile) I'll close this topic.

Archived