How exactly do we install A320 Pro v1.2.3.0 ?

powayjoe

I was hoping we could get more details on to to remove the current installled version and install the latest A320 pro version so not to lose any key settings and/or associations to things like LINDA programming, ChasePlane etc.. Also after doing this new install will the update start working again?

Please advise

Joe

I didnt remove the old version, I installed on top and it all seems to be working, I had the antivirus off as they said, Had to re set up the config for Navigraph and MCDU server tick  and then re go through fmc settting to put them as I wanted ie start Cold and Dark etc

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, Ewerton_BirdStrike said:

Does anyone have pictures of what has changed in this version? As for example the ND

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, barrendrop3 said:

didnt remove the old version, I installed on top and it all seems to be working,

Can not recommend such a procedure. Uninstall the old version, reboot your PC and install the new version.

• Deputy Sheriffs
34 minutes ago, Ewerton_BirdStrike said:

Does anyone have pictures of what has changed in this version? As for example the ND

ND: Runway Symbol and TRUE label

PFD: magenta donat is now a green dot 

and:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Recommended way to install version 1.2.3.0

(Optional: backup all liveries before proceeding)
1) Uninstall the previous version of the Airbus via Control Panel
2) Check for any traces of files possibly left behind where you had previously installed the Airbus
At this point it might be a good idea to restart your PC just in case. It never hurts at least.
3) Install version 1.2.3.0 as administrator
4) Restart PC
5) All done! You can now start your simulator

Remember that settings you had previously on the Configurator have reset. So remember to check configurator and make setting adjustments before starting your simulator.

On 1/30/2019 at 1:26 PM, barrendrop3 said:

Well I will delete the updated version then and then follow your procedure, to the letter. But this is what happens when there is no instructions

I do hope you meant that you would un-install rather than delete. Always check in support forums for any product about procedures for updating. Some updates for some developers can require only applying over current install and some developers require an un-installing current version before updating. It is not the same for all developers, there is no industry standard, it is individually decided by each developer.

No dis-respect intended.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived