A321 ctd always at the same point

Cyrille de Lattre

Good afternoon,

I have been flying around in the bus for quite a while, because I was installing everything in a brand new rig, but I have been experiencing a very annoying CTD with the A321 and aeroflot livery when flying from UUEE to LFPG and always at the same point, over BG NDB on the ARE6E BG departure.

My rig is as follow:

I core 7 8700 @3.2GHZ 32 GIG, 32GIG RAM and Win 10 pro, Gforce 1070 for graphic card.

As for FS, P3DV4 the latest and I have to say a lot of sceneries installed, ORBX, UUEE and City, for the region we are concerned actually, and as for add on, all PMDG, Captain sim 757, and quality wing 787.

Regarding the CTD by itself, it happens always right above BG, no error message, it just quit on me. attached to this message you will find the windows error message crash report 30 janvier 2019 Report.txt and application error 30 janvier 2019.txt, where you will notice it is pointing toward a DLL called UCRTBASE.DLL.

I have no idea at all if this is related or not to the bus, but here it is. I have checked with other aircraft, it just happen withy the A321, although I have not yet checked with the A320 and below... my version is 1.2.2.1, I have skipped the experimental.

So if you have any idea please point me toward the good direction.

Thank you so much,

Cyrille de LATTRE

This is an error that is known to be related to graphics or sound drivers and how the interact with P3D. The same error has been seen many times regardless of the aircraft being flown.

I, and many others have experienced this every once in a while and then we don't see it for months upon months (reboot cured it).

Best advice I know of is to wipe and reinstall your graphics drivers and uninstall and reinstall the latest sound drivers for your system.

The link below contains additional information.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/536874-p3d-v42-ctd-ucrtbasedll/?do=findComment&comment=3850184

On 1/31/2019 at 6:34 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Most welcome.  Please let us know how you make out!

Best wishes.

Of course I will, I have updated to last version, will reinstal my liveries and fire it up on the same trip and will let you know.

As for now, I was not able to reproduce with PMDG and Captain sim nor with QW 787.

I will keep you in the loop.

Cyrille

• 3 weeks later...

unable to reproduce so far in the same conditions...

On 2/2/2019 at 4:12 PM, Cyrille de Lattre said:

Of course I will, I have updated to last version, will reinstal my liveries and fire it up on the same trip and will let you know.

As for now, I was not able to reproduce with PMDG and Captain sim nor with QW 787.

I will keep you in the loop.

Cyrille

Archived