New releases: Geneva professional and OnAir: Airline Manager

Sign in to follow this  
Jean-Paul

Updating data base for Wilco / FeelThere Airbus

Hello everybody,

Some help would be much appreciated.

I am new on AEROSOFT forum and ask probably a silly question.

I use the Wilco Airbus series aircraft wich presently use a data base of 2010.

I have subscribed this morning for the updating of the data base; AIRAC1901.

I have installed the software from aerosoft but I am not able to updated my data base wich remains the 2010 original in the file: Flight simulator 9 > FeelThere

It seems to me that this feelThere product isagreed by aerosoft and I do not know what is the action I miss.

Thks in advance for a comment wich would be very helpfull for me

Jean-Paul, I have moved your topic as it got nothing to do with The Aerosoft Updater.

Did you specify the correct path in the NavdataPro Software?

Best is to show a Screenshot of NavdataPro, looking like this:

2019-01-29_15h29_33.jpg

Badest choice ever to install FS9 in c:\Program Files (x86) as this specific folder is protected by Windows UAC.

Try starting the NavdataPro as Administrator: right click on the exe and choose "Run as...".

Also I assume that you followed in general the Updateprocdure described in the manual.

I have authorized the NavDataPro application in my windows defender firewall but nothing has been changed

I have done everything instructed in the manual.

the NavDataPro application in installed directly on  C>aerosoft>NavDataPro contrary to FS9 which is in Program Files (X86)

The file contains downloads>NavDataProCycle 

This one contains compressed files nd. If I try to decompress in view to replace the original nd contained in feelThere file, a password is requested.

Consequently, I cannot operate manually

11 minutes ago, Jean-Paul said:

I have authorized the NavDataPro application in my windows defender firewall but nothing has been changed 

Got nothing to do with what I have told you to do. Run it as Administrator as I told you!

Then follow the process as described in the manual. There is no need to do anything manually!

I have run as administrator and followed the instructions of manual I got following results:

It seems thet the application does'nt fond the installed data base even if the path is correct.

image.thumb.png.038921809e783b503fe76cb4e9dc429b.png