Able to switch seatbelt signs in Aerosoft Airbus professional while Checklist with the co-pilot is enabled

Hello Guys,

I was wondering, if there's any chance when able to switch the seatbelt signs on/off while the checklist button and the co-pilot button are enabled. In Aerosoft Airbus Extended version, i was then able to do it so. But now when i have the professional version. It won't switch it to on/off when i want to do it so. Now i am thinking if you guys, has a solution for this. 

Regards,

Cemre.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Cemre,

please tell me exactly at which point / situation you want to switch the signs ON or OFF and it is not possible if the CL and CP are enabled........ I need this information to be able to reproduce it and where to look in the code......

Regards,

Rolf

Well, i wanted to switch at my own point or situation on/off when i want. But in that case it only happens when i descent, i wanted to switch them on it switch itself back to off. And even with the or with the Approach checklist call seatbelt signs i hear then continously a 'tick' sound after them switching the seatbelt signs on, when i have them auto or off. And when i am parked at the Airport of Destination, even there i wanted it turn off the seatbelt signs, but it then switching itself back on. That's my kinda issue that i have.

Regards,

Cemre.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Cemre,

also for the SEATBELT- and PED-signs each airline has its SOP and that is what we implemented. The pilots do not switch them OFF or ON when they like to do it but there are rules / special situations for it. So again please tell the special situation when and why you want to switch those signs OFF or ON (different from the CL- and CP-function) and I will have a look into it. 

I just made a flight and you can set the cabin signs to ON /OFF again after passing 10.000 feet, ON and OFF during cruize and as well to ON during descent before passing 10.000 feet. This means all possible situations like turbolences etc. are covered by the CL- and CP function. A good example is "Parking": Those signs are switched OFF after the parking brakes are set and the engines are cut and not ealier. If you fly quite often in a real plane you will recognize that all airlines handles this the same way......

Therefore I think this discussion can be closed.

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Hanse,

Thank you for your reply i will switch the signs off after 10.000 feet. And by the parking i will do your method to do it so. I will get used to it.

Thanks for the advice.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The cabin signs are switched OFF by the Copilot function automatically when passing 10.000 feet. If you want those signs still to be ON, then you have to switch them ON again and later also manually to OFF. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived