Cannot use ATC, MCDU in VR with mouse when rain on window

6 hours ago, Skydiver777 said:

Hey there, on a rainy day it is not possible to use any pop up window as the mouse pointer never gets "behind" the cockpit glass window. True cockpit already off - still no luck. Any adise here?

I might be wrong, but to the best of my knowledge the Airbus Pro is not advertised as being VR compatible.  Though it might not purposely be VR compatible, the problem your describing very well may be with TrueGlass from TFDi Design rather than with the Airbus itself.

I did some research on this, and the only thing I came up with is that TrueGlass has an issue with the Single Pass View option, at least with Occulus.  Maybe this helps?

Do you have, or can you make a short video that shows the problem?  We could then share that with TFDi and see that they say.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks for the reply on that. I have true glass off already - it makes sence to me that with rain/snow on the glass or just near the glass the mouse cannot acces the MCDU windows behind it. Looks like I can only touch rain...Not sure if a video would capture the mouse cursor.

I understand, however I believe that turning TrueGlass off only disables the TrueGlass effects and the other changes may still be present and that would affect your VR.

Regardless, I think TFDi is the best place to address this with.

My very best wishes!

Archived