ECAM Fonts/display issues

With Airbus Professional v. 1.2.2.1 update I have noted that all ring dials on the ECAM display have disappeared, leaving only the needles and numbers visible (see pictures for both engine and press pages). As I have MS updater on, the problem may have appeared upon last update of the 'bus and remained unnoticed, or upon last Windows 10 update.

Are the dials contained in a font? If yes, can the font be re-installed assuming that something went wrong with the font set? Or is there another way to repair the dials? As far as I can see, all other cockpit objects/fonts are OK.

Thanks in advance for any help

Alfatango

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello alfatango,

Could you please do a clean reinstall of the Airbus and then update to version 1.2.2.1 using the updater and let us know if that fixes the issue. At least that should reset any missing fonts from the fonts folder.

Yes, the old but good disinstall/reinstall trick did the job....

So it was probably some fonts that got overwritten, maybe during a MS (auto)update. Win10 1803 build 17134.523 

Thanks for your help

Alfatango

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you got it sorted. 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived