Missing TOC/TOD Markers in Nav Display

orbmis

Hello,

Pardonfor the question, as a similar question was asked a few days ago. But as that topic didn’t address the type of a/c, I figured I would pose my question for the A319. Is this aircraft supposed to display these TOC/TOD markers on the Nav display? If, so, for some reason I am not seeing them. Is there an option/setting to control this? If not, any ideas as to maybe a parameter I haven’t set in the FMC/FMS. Was this an issue in one of the earlier Pro version of this aircraft, and may have been fixed in an update along the way?

Hoping someone may be of assistance, so thanks in advance for your help.

orbmis

1 hour ago, orbmis said:

Hello,

Pardonfor the question, as a similar question was asked a few days ago. But as that topic didn’t address the type of a/c, I figured I would pose my question for the A319. Is this aircraft supposed to display these TOC/TOD markers on the Nav display? If, so, for some reason I am not seeing them. Is there an option/setting to control this? If not, any ideas as to maybe a parameter I haven’t set in the FMC/FMS. Was this an issue in one of the earlier Pro version of this aircraft, and may have been fixed in an update along the way?

Hoping someone may be of assistance, so thanks in advance for your help.

orbmis

Thanks for writing to us. 

Which version of the Airbus are you currently using?

Dave,,

Thanks for your reply..much appreciated.

I'm currently running Version 1.1.0.0 of the Airbus A319 Professional, in a P3Dv4.3 platform. One of the reasons I posted my question, was that I did not find any mention of bug reports on this subject, so I was going under the premise that the issue may have been 'pilot error' <g>. I did see a posting where problems were reported in 1.2.2, but none going back to earlier releases.

If I must upgrade to v1.2.2.1, can you advise as to if I will need to backup my existing liveries for an upgrade only.

Any help = certainly appreciated. My descents are pretty much handled manually, as I'm not certain when to begin. (when to change the Altitude on the FCU).

Thanks Again,

mike

Hello Mike, pardon me for jumping in, but did you manage to resolve your problem/ I too have a similar issue, I am flying the Step by Step guide tutorial and the ToD markers are not showing either in the ND or the MDCU F-Plan, I have no vertical navigation from the last way-point (Logan) either, I set the altitude to the Glidepath intercepting level and after pressing at an approximate ToD the plane drops about 2,000 ft?

Sorry to bother you

Jim

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/26/2019 at 2:47 PM, orbmis said:

Dave,,

Thanks for your reply..much appreciated.

I'm currently running Version 1.1.0.0 of the Airbus A319 Professional, in a P3Dv4.3 platform. One of the reasons I posted my question, was that I did not find any mention of bug reports on this subject, so I was going under the premise that the issue may have been 'pilot error' <g>. I did see a posting where problems were reported in 1.2.2, but none going back to earlier releases.

If I must upgrade to v1.2.2.1, can you advise as to if I will need to backup my existing liveries for an upgrade only.

Any help = certainly appreciated. My descents are pretty much handled manually, as I'm not certain when to begin. (when to change the Altitude on the FCU).

Thanks Again,

mike

1. Download the latest installer 1.2.0.0 from your shop account.

2. Uninstall the current version.

3. Install the new version

4. run the updater to get 1.2.2.1

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, simmyjiff said:

Hello Mike, pardon me for jumping in, but did you manage to resolve your problem/ I too have a similar issue, I am flying the Step by Step guide tutorial and the ToD markers are not showing either in the ND or the MDCU F-Plan, I have no vertical navigation from the last way-point (Logan) either, I set the altitude to the Glidepath intercepting level and after pressing at an approximate ToD the plane drops about 2,000 ft?

Sorry to bother you

Jim

What version are you running?

Most likely you missed to enter the weights, that will result in no VNAV calculations.

15 hours ago, masterhawk said:

2. Uninstall the current version.

3. Install the new version

4. run the updater to get 1.2.2.1

Hi masterhawk,

just to be certain I’m following you on this,, are you saying that I —cannot— upgrade directly from 1.1.0.0 to 1.2.2.1?? Just wanting to be sure, as the Aerosoft Updater is prompting me to update to 1.2.2.1.

Also, if I wish to save my custom liveries, would the existing livery manager & my saved liveries -survive- when I do the uninstall of 1.1.0.0? Then, no problems trying to restore liveries under livery manager 1.1 to a Airbus v1.2.2.1?

Just trying to be sure all is well, prior to getting into it all & finding lots of little gotchas along the way.

Oh,, btw, how/where would I find the v1.2.0.0 installer??

thanks for your help!

mike

16 hours ago, simmyjiff said:

Sorry to bother you

Jim

Hi Jim,,

thus far, I’m finding it to be a sporadic issue..... one thing that’s on my mind about it, is the flight altitude. What altitude are you doing when it fails?? What if you trying moving up to an altitude of 20,000+ ? Does it still fail? Are you getting this w/ only GA aircraft?

mike

13 minutes ago, orbmis said:

Oh,, btw, how/where would I find the v1.2.0.0 installer?

14 minutes ago, orbmis said:

Hey Mike,

We have a new update (requires uninstall and reinstall) coming out very, very soon so if you are able, just wait for the new update.  The update will be available as a regular product download in your shop account.

Best wishes!

Archived