EDDK Will Not Install

skyymann

I'm running out of ideas here. I have tried to install the update to EDDK by downloading the new installer, but when I click the setup (Using administrator rights!) all I get is the Aerosoft Splash Screen, then nothing. I have re downloaded the installer and get the same thing. I have killed my antivirus and get the same thing. Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

Scott

Just to confirm, I did download a new copy, extracted the entire thing to a temp folder and ran it as administrator. Splash Screen, then nothing. I'm at a loss. 

Scott

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which setup.exe do you use, the one outside the setup folder or the one inside the setup folder?

Did you check that there isnt a dialogbox hidden by another window and waiting for input?

I downloaded the the whole thing yesterday and could start the install process without any problem.

Archived