Big issue with 319

Manuel18

hope everyone is well 

Had not flown the 319 for a while...kept flying the A320 and A321 so the last few weeks i got back to flying the baby bus but run into a problem.  So my issue is the engines don't turn on...i go through the whole procedure and it does not turn on. and it i start on take off panel status....still the engines don't run. originally i thought it was because i did the latest update...so i uninstalled it and and reinstalled it with the role back to the previous  update 1.2.2.1 yet still  nothing. the funny thing is this only happens with the 319 - the 318  is fine the 320 and A321 is fine.

any suggestions

Manuel  

Please login to display this image.

Hi Mathias 

i know....let me correct something it happens on the 319 and 318 but not on the 320 or 321 ... as for fuel there is 7980kg... just on the a flight with the A320..and no issues 

So i figured it out...i  downloaded the 318/19 again from my Aerosoft Account instead of using the one i had on my download folder  in the computer...i am assuming somewhere the one i had got corrupted ...and there it is it is working fine like it should ...Baby airbus back in the air 

u can now close this post lol

manuel

Archived