Flight phases in perf page MCDU

umut1

Hi guys,

I have both A320 bundle. When i fly with A319 it stays at T/O phase not switch to CLB phase. When i am continuing climb (about 15k feet)  aircraft automatically tries to reduce speed to 192 knots from 310 knots. Do you know how to solve this? Btw i have last updates installed.

I want to ask another question. When i fly with A321 efob does not seem truly. I calculate my fuel and payload carefully, insert my route, check legs from ND. Everything seems normal but EFOB is -9.0 tons. Do you know how to solve this?

BTW i have experienced so much bugs with a320 pro series i was expecting less bugs before i use.

50 minutes ago, umut1 said:

Hi guys,

I have both A320 bundle. When i fly with A319 it stays at T/O phase not switch to CLB phase. When i am continuing climb (about 15k feet)  aircraft automatically tries to reduce speed to 192 knots from 310 knots. Do you know how to solve this? Btw i have last updates installed.

I want to ask another question. When i fly with A321 efob does not seem truly. I calculate my fuel and payload carefully, insert my route, check legs from ND. Everything seems normal but EFOB is -9.0 tons. Do you know how to solve this?

BTW i have experienced so much bugs with a320 pro series i was expecting less bugs before i use.

Which version of the Airbus do you have installed?  Also, which specific Aircraft and Engine type) are you reporting on?

3 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Which version of the Airbus do you have installed?  Also, which specific Aircraft and Engine type) are you reporting on?

1.2.2.1 for A319 IAE engine EXTIAE model. Seems like this issue but i am having that on climb: 

Please login to display this image.

59 minutes ago, umut1 said:

Also A321 EFOB issue with 1.2.2.2 with IAE engines with EXTIAE model.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Let me jump in here. I have done several flights with the 321.

1. your dropping managed speed is the known managed speed bug. Please read this and follow up there:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/142387-bug-tracking-managed-speed-issues/

2. don’t use 1.2.2.2 it was a real buggy release. Roll back to 1.2.2.1

3. EFOB... how do you calculate? With our fuelplaner or with other tools?

Have you switched the fuelplaner to 321 before generating the loadsheet?

Are you using weather and added the wind component into the planer?

11 hours ago, masterhawk said:

3. EFOB... how do you calculate? With our fuelplaner or with other tools?

Have you switched the fuelplaner to 321 before generating the loadsheet?

Are you using weather and added the wind component into the planer?

I firstly check wind and other weather data from my active sky, after that i insert the data of Activesky into simbrief as scheduled enroute time. Than i compare simbrief's fuel calculation with aerosoft A32X fuel planner. With this situation i had at least 2500 kgs more fuel on board than the needed fuel. But efob calculation is -9000 kgs. It is impossible. And in INIT FUEL PREDICTION page, numbers are not readable. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
48 minutes ago, umut1 said:

But efob calculation is -9000 kgs. It is impossible. And in INIT FUEL PREDICTION page, numbers are not readable. 

12 hours ago, masterhawk said:

2. don’t use 1.2.2.2 it was a real buggy release. Roll back to 1.2.2.1

Hi,

I've got a problem Wirth Airbus Pro A320.

I set the fly altitude in the MCDU but when i get it, the message "Climb To Cruise Level" stay and the Checklist don't continu.

Have someone the solution ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 minutes ago, nicolas.hutter said:

Hi,

I've got a problem Wirth Airbus Pro A320.

I set the fly altitude in the MCDU but when i get it, the message "Climb To Cruise Level" stay and the Checklist don't continu.

Have someone the solution ?

Please do not hijack others topics. OPen your own topic and provode more details: which sim version whcih exact Airbus version

Archived