Hanse

Saved Flight - SimConfigSet

Is it correct that if I load a saved flight situation that its also saved P3D v4.4 settings have a higher priority than the ones selected in the SimStarter Profil?

Regards,

Rolf 

Hi,

I have a suggestion in this connection: If the saved flight situation P3D v4 settings have a higher priority then the "Sim ConfigSet" option then this field should be "greyed out" = not available. I had this problem when I tried to test certain options/settings and could not find any differences in the result - until I checked the options directly in the SIM and discovered that those were not changed…...

Regards,

Rolf  

Hi,

I am sorry and deeply regret to have started this issue. I just systematically checked all the settings again e.g. I created, changed most of the options and saved a flight (just using P3D v4). Then with SimStarter I selected this saved flight and also an existing SimConfigSet (options completely different from the ones set in the saved flight). I have to confirm that all settings from the SimConfigSet were correctly loaded e.g. overwriting the options of the saved flight.  I do know what I did wrong coming to my previous statement and starting this thread. Sorry again for maybe creating a confusion.

Regards,

Rolf

• Upvote 1

Hi Rolf,

no problem at all. I was just wondering... 😉