CTD up on load P3dv4.4 and the CRJ

Gentlemen which software is needed to run this one in P3Dv4.4 got a crash when loading the aircraft via the scenario screen or when loaded at the gate and select the CRJ ...

Frustrating to say the least, have no problem with any aircraft or software in P3Dv4.4, actually can't remember a CTD in a very long time.

All software is running fine with the exception of the CRJ SP1A... during load a crash to desktop....

Running Win 10 build 1803 with NVIDA 417.71 and latest drivers for my system.... Also all Microsoft visual c++ redis are installed...

Same for me with both the CRJ and A32X in P3dV4.4  Have probably 30 addon aircraft and only these CTD after a few seconds loaded every time.  No other P3d errors, all drivers updated, WIN 8.1

I'll just keep flying the Feel There ERJ and E-jet birds, they work.....  no more Aerosoft for me.

• Developer

Please load another aircraft first (the default Commander is a good choice) and then switch to the CRJ. Does the CTD still happen if you do that?

Also, please check your event viewer log for an error message and post it here.

Archived