Error FMGS.log

Hello everyone, I would like to know what the following error means, it came out in the FMGS.log

Error in putPt(): NOR05(25), CAS=-13.696429.
Error in putPt(): PULDI(26), CAS=-237.987444.

NOR05 and PULDI are waypoints 

Thank you

Those waypoints are almost certainly runway (approach) waypoints as I don't show them on worldwide VFR, Jetway or Victor airways charts.

I believe the errors indicate that the waypoints are also not in the NAVDATA being used.

The correct points for NOR05 are 5.29714444 by -74.29844722 which I pulled up in the 1901 cycle of Navigraph data.  Maybe you're current NAVDATA revision doesn't have that and the other waypoint?  If not, you can always enter it manually into your NavData (not for beginners) or you can always enter a manual waypoint in the FMGS.

Hello Dave, check the navdata airac that comes by default with the airbus and the error came back in the log, look for the points and there are also as in navigraph,

I invite you to look at that error well, maybe that affects the calculations and Maybe the problems originate, especially when descending

Thank you

Archived