AIRBUS A318,19,20,21 ISSUES misundestanding

lucienpa

hello,

i bought the aerosoft A318,19,20,21 FROM SIMMARKET, so its a AEROSOFT PRODUCT.

even my daughter gave me at christmas the Aerosoft CRJ WITCH SHE BOUGHT FROM SIMMMARKET.

i had FSX BOX............i uninstall it............bought FSX STEAM.................bought Prepar3dv3 not long ago.

i install the Airbus in steam and prepar3d............problems..........with the airbus

i re install FSX BOX.............PROBLEMS with the airbus.....

desinstall and re install Steam.....Prepar3d...........same thing with the airbusses............problems with airbus......

so the problems are not coming from steam or prepar3d.....the problems are comming from AEROSOFT AIRBUS.

MCDU 2 Stop working............info bar not working............checkliost in mcdu2 stop working..........etc........

i had all installed in windows 10.........i thought  i had problems because of windows 10...........i uninstalled it

and re install my leggit windows 7 64 bit..........and i have the same problems..........

i followed by the book the step by step guide..........re install simconnect.framework etc..........still problems.

whats going on.........

all problems began about one month ago, before all was working perfect with the airbus............what happen 

i dont find any answers.

now.........all i have installed is...........prepar3dv3.............airbus a318-19............in windows 7 64 bit...nothing more.

before re installing windows 7 i had format my computer.........so it is a fresh install. i5 cpu. 16g ram asus nvidia.

thank you,

lucien paquette

Archived