Pvazquez

American Airlines A320 Professional Livery

Hello,

I have been looking and looking for an American Airlines A320 Professional livery in the new colors but can't find any. Can someone share a place where I can get one?

Thank you,

Pvazquez

There's a dedicated forum section for livery requests, so I moved this there for you. Please look around that section and you might find what you're looking for.

try this

a bit of "fictional" but a A320 IAE (SL) with the new lievery that can be used with the A320pro

3 hours ago, Herman said:

There's a dedicated forum section for livery requests, so I moved this there for you. Please look around that section and you might find what you're looking for.

Thank you for doing that. I didn't know. Anyhow, I looked and it appears that no one has made an A320 in the AAL colors... Oh Well!!!

1 hour ago, data63 said:

try this

a bit of "fictional" but a A320 IAE (SL) with the new lievery that can be used with the A320pro

Thank you... I tried it but it doesn't show in my P3Dv4.4

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Regards,

Pvazquez

I suppose you will to have make some changes in the texture.cfg (fallbacks) and aircraft.cfg (model=, sim=) check the entries from the default liveries as reference

On 1/21/2019 at 2:12 PM, data63 said:

I suppose you will to have make some changes in the texture.cfg (fallbacks) and aircraft.cfg (model=, sim=) check the entries from the default liveries as reference

Thank you for the info. I don’t know anything about all of that stuff, it’s all like Chinese to me but I can give it a try and see if I can figure it out.

vor 2 Stunden , Pvazquez sagte:

Thank you for the info. I don’t know anything about all of that stuff, it’s all like Chinese to me but I can give it a try and see if I can figure it out.

if I find the time the next few days I'll try it by myselve - if I get it right I'll post it

Great news , as i was also after a AAL A320 thanks hope it works

On 1/23/2019 at 3:16 PM, data63 said:

if I find the time the next few days I'll try it by myselve - if I get it right I'll post it

Thank you... That would be great!! 🙂

Are there any non-NEO/ sharklet livery for the 320/321 out there?

Kevin