Pvazquez

American Airlines A320 Professional Livery

Hello,

I have been looking and looking for an American Airlines A320 Professional livery in the new colors but can't find any. Can someone share a place where I can get one?

Thank you,

Pvazquez

There's a dedicated forum section for livery requests, so I moved this there for you. Please look around that section and you might find what you're looking for.

try this

a bit of "fictional" but a A320 IAE (SL) with the new lievery that can be used with the A320pro

3 hours ago, Herman said:

There's a dedicated forum section for livery requests, so I moved this there for you. Please look around that section and you might find what you're looking for.

Thank you for doing that. I didn't know. Anyhow, I looked and it appears that no one has made an A320 in the AAL colors... Oh Well!!!

1 hour ago, data63 said:

try this

a bit of "fictional" but a A320 IAE (SL) with the new lievery that can be used with the A320pro

Thank you... I tried it but it doesn't show in my P3Dv4.4

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Regards,

Pvazquez

I suppose you will to have make some changes in the texture.cfg (fallbacks) and aircraft.cfg (model=, sim=) check the entries from the default liveries as reference

On 1/21/2019 at 2:12 PM, data63 said:

I suppose you will to have make some changes in the texture.cfg (fallbacks) and aircraft.cfg (model=, sim=) check the entries from the default liveries as reference

Thank you for the info. I don’t know anything about all of that stuff, it’s all like Chinese to me but I can give it a try and see if I can figure it out.

vor 2 Stunden , Pvazquez sagte:

Thank you for the info. I don’t know anything about all of that stuff, it’s all like Chinese to me but I can give it a try and see if I can figure it out.

if I find the time the next few days I'll try it by myselve - if I get it right I'll post it

Great news , as i was also after a AAL A320 thanks hope it works

On 1/23/2019 at 3:16 PM, data63 said:

if I find the time the next few days I'll try it by myselve - if I get it right I'll post it

Thank you... That would be great!! 🙂

1 hour ago, Pvazquez said:

Thank you... That would be great!! 🙂

Here you go, I'm not the author but there is no indication  included with the file that it cant be shared. Use the livery manager and it should install just fine. 

Aerosoft A320 professional American NC.zip

Are there any non-NEO/ sharklet livery for the 320/321 out there?

Kevin

1 hour ago, samwise7 said:

Here you go, I'm not the author but there is no indication  included with the file that it cant be shared. Use the livery manager and it should install just fine. 

Aerosoft A320 professional American NC.zip

Thanks works great