AIRBUS A318,19,20,21 ISSUES

lucienpa

Hello,

I never had any problems with the Airbus.but  since a month i had many issues with FSX, BOX and i uninstalled everything.

I installed FSX on STEAM, and install Prepar3d v3...........Desinstall FSX BOX.

Install airbus in FSX STEAM and install it in Prepar3dv3........then....PROBLEMS.

INFO BAR doesnt work anymore..........MCDU2 checklist 2...........nothing, 

i install desinstall airbus 3 times on both simulators..............same problem

i re install FSX BOX, AND AIRBUS...........ALWAYS SAME PROBLEM.....

i read the step by step , made some changes as i saw in the aerosoft forums, about net framework, simconnect etc.....i always have the same problem.

really dont know what to do next.

i was on windows 10......since yesterday i change everything in my computer for a fresh leggit windows 7 64 bit...........same problems

checking all updates, making a restart after all installations., updating my nvidia graphic............same problems.

i am very desparate about this., how come it was working great two months ago and now , problems.

i dont have any more problems with windows 7.......because windows 10 doesnt seem to like simulators., apart of this everything else is working perfect.

thank you,

lucien paquette

Lucien,

We're very sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Steam Version of the 32-bit Airbus.

Unfortunately, you'll have to go to Steam to get support for this product.  We were the original developer of the 32-bit product, but Steam has their own in house version of the 32-Bit Airbus, thus they will have to provide support to you.

If you have any other questions regarding why Steam has to be the ones to provide you support, please feel free to Private Message me.

Best wishes!

Archived