GCLP airport

GaryMcCl

Hi,

I've tried to land at this airport several times, but I simply can't.  I have ActiveSky for my P3D, and I suppose it is controlling I'm landing at, which has always been 3L. The problem with this runway is that it has a big hill in front of it - seriously! 3R does not have a hill, so it makes me request 3R, but the reply I get makes no sense to me - it's like ATC hears me say I still want 3L, but follow the landing clearance for 3R!

Any help would be good.

Gary

• Developer

About which Scenery Addon of Las Palmas for P3D are you talking? 

Did not know that there is one selled by Aerosoft for this sim?

And, whould be nice to define also the Version of P3D you use here.

• Developer

Ok, but you post here in the Aerosoft Scenery Support forum, where problems with products are discussed. As I understand you first post you have issues to land on the runway and so on. Is that with the default airport? If so, you can look forward for the new addon, but then it is better to post this in the preview thread here:

Preview for sim-wings Las Palmas GCLP

I saw that, but thought it was out of date. I've asked there about an update. 

Of course, I'm having trouble with the idea of buying the airport would fix the problem, at the moment it's because there is a hill in front of the runway. I hope it removes the hill. 

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived