LSZH does not load in XP 11.30

Hello,

At least since version 11.30, I get the attached error when loading LSZH. Also, I get the error message when the ...V2.0C folder is loaded.

XP 11.30, WIndows 10, latest version LSZH from the xplane.org store.

Any help would be appreciated,

many thanks

Lennard

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hallo Lennard,

I cannot recreate this message here. Zurich loads with XP11.30 without problems,

The latest Zurich version uses the new SAM plugin. Do you have all installed correctly? 

The SAM Plugin in the plugins folder and the SAM library in the Custom scenery folder?

More about SAM you find here.

If this will not help, may be post your Log.txt file as a file attachement here. You find it in the installed X-Plane 11 folder.

Close X-Plane 11 before.

Greets Heinz

Dear Heinz,

Thank you very much for your quick answer. I was not aware of the update, so I did that. However, I concluded that the problem was a modified 1000_roads file, which I downloaded from the xplane.org site. It eliminates the roads for use with orthophotos, but seems not to go well with the Zürich scenery. After disabling this modified file, Zürich loaded normally.

Best wishes,

Lennard 

Archived