updater and Child Window issue

Hi Guys

1)Just installed CRJ 700-900 and understand there is a new version via the updater.

Run it but it opens for a few second with no information and immediately closes.

Is there a place to download a fresh updater?

2) When starting my sim P3D v4.4 I get an error "Child Window" (after installing the above product).

Thanks, David

• Deputy Sheriffs

And please post in the appropriate support forum instead of the "General Discussion (no support)" forum. I moved this for you so it will get better visibility and likely a faster response.

I moved this to the dedicated CRJ support area as your problem description seems to point more to the RJ than the Updater. That said, I encourage you to check out the Updater support area (here's a link) so see if something similar to your issue is covered there. Also, you could take a look at the top pinned post, which explains how to get a fresh copy of the Updater.

Archived