CTD After reinstallation

KIE

Hello Forum Members,

I have a CTD when loading the Bus with the following Error Output:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.3.29.25520, Zeitstempel: 0x5b2c3263
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: FMGS.dll, Version: 2.64.0.76, Zeitstempel: 0x5c21ef18
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000d7902
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x13e4
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d4ac68b185783e
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\P3D V4.3\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Users\jki\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll
Berichtskennung: 5337478e-33d2-4896-83cc-aa44f575475a
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: 

Can someone help me on how to fix this?

Can you please update to P3DV4.4 (all three components would be best) and re-try?

Also, run the ASUPdater "AS Admin", select Experimental Updates and then get the lastest update (Version 1.2.2.1.).

Best wishes!

Thanks for your help! The Bus is Updated to the latest non-experimental Version 1.2.2.1. 

I have updated P3D itself to Version 4.4 this morning, but I am still getting the same error sadly...

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, no idea. I havent ssen this issue for ages. the only thing that comes in my mind: something on your system is not as expected (sorry to say that).

Are you sure that all MS Visual C++ libraries are in place and uptodate?

Archived