TO Config warning when Bat ON

Ephedrin

Good evening everyone,

I've used the A319 Professional on P3Dv4 before, however I installed it on P3Dv4.4 (had a clean instal of P3D) a few days ago together with FS2Crew and wanted to fly it now.

I loaded it up in Cold and Dark state to check its proper function and turned on the batteries. As soon as I did that the TO CONF warning rang telling me that the flaps were not in TO config. Of course not, they are up. The same happens when my FS2C FO turns on the bats.

Some functions have been assigned via LINDA like the AP disc or ATHR off buttons. Nothing except the standard flight axes have been assigned via FSUIPC. 

Have I forgot something? Or might there be a (known) issue?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Marc

Please login to display this image.

Okay,

I've played a little with the panel states. The first time it was set to Take off state as default (I think, You may know it better) and I set the DEF to Turn Around State and activated the CaD state. This might have spooled the system up a little and it expected the flaps to be set for TO. I restarted P3D and the airplane loaded up in Turn Around state and now, when I selected CaD and turned on the BATs it worked fine. 

You are informed and I have a working airbus :D I think this can be closed, lol.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you got it sorted.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived