Sign in to follow this  
Jaksims

LXGB Gibraltar Pro Terrain / Texture Issue

Hi,

Recently since a reinstall of my P3D setup i've been having a bit of bother with Gibraltar Pro.. 

The issue can be seen in this video clip: 

Version: 1.10, P3D V4.4

Worth mentioning that previously I had no issue with the scenery, and I don't know why it's doing this now. I've tried many things to troubleshoot, including disabling ORBX, searching for any clashing BGL files, reinstalling the product and so on, but with no luck.

Any advice / suggestions?

Cheers.

Did you start the LXGBConfig Tool once after you change your P3D Version?

Please show us a screenshot of your scenerylibrary so that we can see where Gibraltar sits.

Hi, Attached is the screenshot of the scenery library. 

ORBX Global, OpenLC Europe & Vector are all at the bottom of the library.

Screenshot (1519).png

It looks like, that the base of the airport is not at the correct level anymore, so that the ground is flicker throw the ground of the scenery.

Please check in the Scenery Library at the base end, if there is a active entry on the lowest level called "Default Terrain" pointing to the Location "Scenery\World"

And check, if in the Folder <P3D>\Scenery\World\Scenery the file AFX_LXGB_ALT.bgl is exsiting and no other file with LXGB is there.

Can confirm the default terrain entry is where it should be, and the AFX_LXGB_ALT file is there also, but still the issue continues. I've even tried re-installing P3D scenery - but still no fix. Baffled.