A318 repaints

9 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

Hi all,

Has anyone had a issue with old A318 schemes causing a CTD ever since aerosoft updated the A318/A319 pro recently? 

Please take a look at the pinned threads in the Liveries section of the forum.  That should help you.

Best wishes!

• 4 weeks later...

So as a follow up, Im having the same issue, and it appears to be limited to the liveries that use the A318EliteCJ model. I did a stare and compare with an older model (HB-ACJ) and the A6-ACJ model, and matched up file to file and it still crashed on startup. Im not sure if its operator error or not. I have older A318 Models of other types that work just fine

I had a problem with a CTD on some liveries only with the Professional product recently.

It might not help in your situation but check the aircraft.cfg.  There were a lot of "tabbed" spaces in the .cfg file for the liveries I added.  By removing them and matching the formatting to the default liveries the problem was resolved.  it took a lot of time, re installation of the product and C++libraries none of which fixed the problem to arrive at this simple solution.

Good luck.

I figured out the problem. In the Aircraft.cfg file the old liveries come with: "ui_type = A318-114 CFM"  In their readme files. Change to "ui_type = A318-112 CFM". And the ACJ Liveries work. 

Archived