Re-install Airac cycle in Airbus nog possible

LionAir

Hi all,

After some problems flying with the AS Airbus I have removed the bus (ses) and re-install again.

I have purchased cycle 1813 and installed it in several add-ons, also in the Airbusses. But now I can not re-install in the Airbus anymore because a newer cycle is available.

Is this realy truth that I have to buy a new cycle again?

Thanks for clarifying

In this case to be up to date you need every month a new cycle. Doesn't matter from Navdata pro or Navigraph. 

Did you install the cycle via DataManager or manually? )Navigraph or Navdata pro?)

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, LionAir said:

Hi all,

After some problems flying with the AS Airbus I have removed the bus (ses) and re-install again.

I have purchased cycle 1813 and installed it in several add-ons, also in the Airbusses. But now I can not re-install in the Airbus anymore because a newer cycle is available.

Is this realy truth that I have to buy a new cycle again?

Thanks for clarifying

If you stil have a local copy of the of the cycle you should be able to install it again, as the files downloaded by NavdataPro are independant fom what is installed in the specific folder of the Addon, e.g. in the Airbus:

Please login to display this image.

But if you decided to also uninstall NavdataPro without making a backup as suggested in settings menu, all your files are gone:

Please login to display this image.

If you bought only 1 cycle you can only install those cycles, you have downloaded during the time the cycle was valid. There is no access to older cycles.

Archived