Maiden Captain Sims C-130 Flight

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice Lockheed C-130E flight from PAFA Fairbanks International Airport located three miles southwest of the central business district of Fairbanks, Alaska to CYDA Dawson City Airport located 8 nautical miles east of Dawson City, Yukon, Canada.

CYDA Dawson City airport is TOTALLY impossible to land UNLESS all of you tell me that Microsoft built that airport in wrong way for FSX.

Airborne on climb to FL190 after my first Captain Sims C-130 take off from PAFA runway 02L for my first payware C-130 flight

Please login to display this image.

Still climbing

Now cruising at FL190

Beautiful three color tone winter sky

Here is my new office!!  (yeah four red lights in overhead panel is making me nervous)

On final runway approach to runway 03 for SECOND attempt to land on that airport which turns out to be totally impossible to land on EITHER side of runway!!

Yeah little dive is required to make successful landing on that extremely difficult airport

Seconds before touchdown

TOUCHDOWN

Braking down (good thing that C-130 has outstanding extremely short runway performance since I had landed in middle of runway)

Parked with marvelous view of winter sky

Thank you for viewing.  Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

Archived