Missing TOD, TOC, UTC Times since 1.2.2.2

KIE

Hello,

I am dealing with a rather strange phenomenon since the last Update to version 1.2.2.2: 

I usually fly with the steps from your Step By Step Guide. It worked great since the release of the Bus, but since I have updated the A318/A319 to 1.2.2.2 I am missing the TOD, TOC markers on the Navigation Display and additionally, there is no calculated UTC Time in the FMC for arrival at a waypoint or an airport. It just stays at 0000... I really can't help myself with this issue, because I have absolutely no clue by what it's caused or why it is appearing like that. The two values, which I think are relevant for this calculation, are ZFW and CG. But of course, they are entered, as described in the Step By Step Guide.

A GIF showing the missing UTC Times and an image showing the "unusual" Fuel Pred Page is attached.

I hope somebody here can help me with this problem. 

Kind regards!

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Something seems to have gone wrong with the experimental update. We are looking into it.

The current stable update is 1.2.2.1 which you can rollback to by reinstalling the Airbus and running the updater without experimental updates. Rememer to backup any liveries first on the livery manager if you want to keep them. Hopefully this gets the issues sorted for you.

vor 16 Stunden , Secondator sagte:

Something seems to have gone wrong with the experimental update. We are looking into it.

The current stable update is 1.2.2.1 which you can rollback to by reinstalling the Airbus and running the updater without experimental updates. Rememer to backup any liveries first on the livery manager if you want to keep them. Hopefully this gets the issues sorted for you.

Easier said than done for me ... Unfortunately I experienced constant CTD's after re-installing the Aerosoft Airbus.

I had to wipe my PC clean and freshly install Windows and P3D to get it working again. I have now deactivated the experimental updates.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived