Copilot auto activated

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you accidentally hit 2 on the keyboard or use it in connection with another program like ActiveSky or ProATC? Was it not possible to engage again using MCDU3?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Until now it never happened to be and believe me I do a lot of flights every day using the copilot. If this happens again please describe in detail what you have done and when it exactly happens - otherwise I am not able to reproduce the problem. I can only suggest not to use a keyboard entry in connection with any addon program like ActiveSky but to use instead the mouse to make your selection from their menu. Or deactivate the HOTKEY functionn in the MCDU3 OPTION / CHECKLIST menu - then you are sure that your issue is it not related to any keyboard entry.

Also I cannot reproduce the issue that the copilot cannot be actived again......if the CL function is still on. If the CL function also incidentally (using 1 on the keyboard) has been switched OFF it is not possible midflight to set it on again........ It always needs a clear fixed configuration of the aircraft like TAKEOFF......

Regards,

Rolf 

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived