Last update (1.2.2.2) : FMS problem and in instability

mtlt

22 hours ago, AAC47 said:

There is a smart guy in the Forum......Just follow instruction and You don't need a reinstall..................

8 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

AAC47 , the above worked perfectly. Thanks

If the updater cant be programmed to do this for us... this sounds like a smart WTG...could someone put his in a little more step by step way for dumb people like me -a bit worried that i dont get the steps and the translation is not quite clear to me - thanks appreciated

• Deputy Sheriffs

Aerosoft strongly discourages modifying files as suggested above as it takes the Airbus to an unsupported state. Even if it "looks like" the issue is resolved, there may be unintended consequences later that defy troubleshooting. Please use the instruction provided by Secondator instead to move your Airbus back to a previous version:

If you find, like I did, that there is no entry in the Control Panel/Programs and Features applet for the Airbus, you'll find the uninstaller where you installed your Airbus. Please do not simply delete the Airbus folder or try to install over it. You have to use the uninstaller to get a clean result.

Easy answer: if you have a file A that is modified by the update to 1.2.2.2 but NOT by the update 1.2.2.1, you will simply still have this 1.2.2.2 variant of the file A after doing your "smart roll back". If this 1.2.2.2 variant of file A then potentially leads to unexpected behaviour with other files, you have a bug that would not exist if you follow the recommended procedure.

vor 20 Minuten, AAC47 sagte:

Thanks for Your easy answer....

After the "smart roll-back" my Airbus works exellent

Before         -"-                   my Airbus worked poor

It is just a recommendation from the developer.... You can do everything but if something is not working after you did it, you can not come back and claim that the bus is not working any more if you do not listen to the recommendations, thats it.

Hello,

i tested the same flight that yesterday, but with an airbus 320 CFM... The same problem. I have reinstalled some days ago the airbus pro and i use the last official version update 1.2.2.1. and P3Dv4.4. I believed solved the problems but no....The simulator don' work correctly ....

The airplane don't follow the speed indicated on the FMS, and the altitudes constraints..it is a big disappointment...

Michel

Please login to display this image.

@mtlt which route have you flown? I want to do a test too.

On the 1st picture, you cant demand that the plane is holding the Speed of 250 with a VS of more than 4400ft..

Altougth, I thougth you have something worngly configured in the FMS cause if I descend, the Speed indication looks a lot different than yours.

On the 3rd picture, FL120 is reached, the VS purple point moved to +/- 100VS and the speed is reducing, so the plane's system is working correctly?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gents, there is no need to discuss further the 1.2.2.2 issues. It was a buggy release and we recommend to roll back to 1.2.2.1.
There will be soon a new update.

Hello,

what you see on the screen is the result of a disfontionnement of the FMS or the model of flight.

the plane don't respect the data : speed and altitudes constraints which appears in the FMS.

I use navdatapro charts and navdatapro 1901, with regular approach.

i don't use update 1.2.2.2 but the last official one: 1.2.2.1.

If the plane has a VS of 4400 feet/mn it is the result of a problem  in the FMS or in the model flight.

I use different simu for numerous years ago and i have not seen such erratic working.

Michel.

vor 21 Stunden , mtlt sagte:

Hello,

what you see on the screen is the result of a disfontionnement of the FMS or the model of flight.

the plane don't respect the data : speed and altitudes constraints which appears in the FMS.

I use navdatapro charts and navdatapro 1901, with regular approach.

i don't use update 1.2.2.2 but the last official one: 1.2.2.1.

If the plane has a VS of 4400 feet/mn it is the result of a problem  in the FMS or in the model flight.

I use different simu for numerous years ago and i have not seen such erratic working.

Michel.

Which route have you flown?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Michel,

As I already answered you on another topic regarding the descend, we are aware of these issues and investigating them further right now.

This topic is about 1.2.2.2 issues which we are also aware that it was not a good release. Everything that went wrong with it should be back to normal on the next update.

To keep these issues organised I will lock this topic now, since we believe we have already answered the issues regarding 1.2.2.2. If you want to continue the discussion about your VNAV profile, you can do so on the thread you opened about that specific issue.

Archived