AS Roma Ciampino Aircraft wheels sink in

Blaunarwal

I have realized today, that all aircraft at this airport sink in about half the height of the wheels. Even on a problem reported because of ORBX Vector (Problem with height), the pictures shown after solving the problem show the wheel sink in. Something is wrong with altitude. In the ADE file the airport is at 426.995 ft. In the aircraft the altitude is shown 430.7 ft. This difference is also a bit unusual, 

Please login to display this image.

Another pic from the MyTraffic 737 AI a little bit better

Please login to display this image.

I have ORBX Vector too and LIRA is disabled. No other LIRA is used. I have Samscene Rome City scenery but this has no effect as disabling it, did not cure the sink in. 

Any ideas what could cause that? Is it everywhere or just my system?

Regards

Dan

I have the mesh resolution 10m/px. Also better resolution does not change it. How does it look at an aerosoft test pc?

P.S. Where is Frank, the Avatar, mentioned in the manual. It seems not to be installed. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, Blaunarwal said:

Was that all, a single line accusing me not setting the settings correct?

Nobody is accusing you, Mathijs simply asked a question. Unfortunately too many users simply do not read the manuals and to rule out such an error these kind of questions are being asked.

In the folder Simobjects/avatars shouxld be a subfolder „Civilian_Male_Pilot_Aerosoft“.

Are all your Orbx entries in the scenery library below any other 3rd party addon?

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, Blaunarwal said:

Was that all, a single line accusing me not setting the settings correct?

Well I believe it actually was a question and always the first thing we need to be sure of before exploring other possible causes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.1.2019 at 21:09, mopperle sagte:

Nobody is accusing you, Mathijs simply asked a question. Unfortunately too many users simply do not read the manuals and to rule out such an error these kind of questions are being asked.

In the folder Simobjects/avatars shouxld be a subfolder „Civilian_Male_Pilot_Aerosoft“.

Are all your Orbx entries in the scenery library below any other 3rd party addon?

It feels like accusation and I answered Mathijs simple questions and never got an answer again. That is not nice.

The avatar seems not to be installed. Yes I checked, it´s not there.

Yes ORBX is below.

What about my questions?

• Aerosoft

I will check the manual for the avatar. Could be some part is left that should not be there.

I am sorry you felt my question was an accusation. It was not intended as such and though I use it multiple times a day in support I can not remember it ever been read as such. First time for everything!

vor 8 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

I will check the manual for the avatar. Could be some part is left that should not be there.

I am sorry you felt my question was an accusation. It was not intended as such and though I use it multiple times a day in support I can not remember it ever been read as such. First time for everything!

Avatars are only available since P3D Version ? It is certainly not part of FSX.

I would wonder, if you´d install ciampino on P3D4.4 if the problem exists. If no, it is a problem of my scenery mix. But ORBX does not have scenery in Italy. There´s only EU Landclass active. And yes, ORBX is below anything. I think it is the scenery. Maybe in P3D4 it is different than in FSX before. 

Archived