hi all, don't get me wrong pfpx is one of my primary flight tools , but since the update iam getting frustrated with all the errors when planning a flight. restrictions , too low altitude , crazy routes , its a bit annoying . ive tried work arounds but still finding it a bit of a lottery to wether pfpx will provide me with a decent route to fly. can any one tell me where I am going wrong and can I turn off all the warnings 🙄, thank phil

If you do not wish to comply with EuroControl rules ever then with PFPX closed disable the  Eurocontrol.dat file located C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\RouteRestrictions

Alternatively use the advanced route finder and select 'Ignore Route Restrictions'

vor 8 Stunden , sonny147 sagte:

by the way I have "ignore route restrictions" ticked in advanced" ? I will disable in docs, thanks phil

Hi Phil,

one or two route examples would be great. Maybe issues can be solved.

Regards

David

hi david, from pfpx this morning

N0408F250 UNGA1D UNGAP L608 DTY UL10 BPK/N0400F230 L10 LAM/N0424F310
           UL10 RINTI/N0444F350 UL10 LESDO UL15 NEBAX UT407 BLM BLM2G

this came up with 18 messages IFPS errors route transit errors  etc

I loaded it into the FSL A319 and all I got was the dep airport with SID ( eggb) and the final waypoint before arr airport (LSZH) I have disabled route restrictions in the files by renaming it and check the boxes in advanced planner,  but iam still getting all these errors very frustrating as I do not know if the route loaded into the bus will work or not.

its beginning to annoy me lol

rgds phil

Please login to display this image.

vor 1 hour , sonny147 sagte:

hi david, from pfpx this morning

N0408F250 UNGA1D UNGAP L608 DTY UL10 BPK/N0400F230 L10 LAM/N0424F310
           UL10 RINTI/N0444F350 UL10 LESDO UL15 NEBAX UT407 BLM BLM2G

this came up with 18 messages IFPS errors route transit errors  etc

I loaded it into the FSL A319 and all I got was the dep airport with SID ( eggb) and the final waypoint before arr airport (LSZH) I have disabled route restrictions in the files by renaming it and check the boxes in advanced planner,  but iam still getting all these errors very frustrating as I do not know if the route loaded into the bus will work or not.

its beginning to annoy me lol

rgds phil

Hi Phil,

regarding the routing I got the following route via "Find Route" with current wind data for an A320:

-N0472F250 ADMEX Y321 EMKUK UL612 COWLY UQ70 BENSU/N0477F230 Q70
 BIG/N0447F370 UL9 KONAN UL607 KOK UM150 DIK UN852 GTQ UT27 BLM
-LSZH0116

It validates fine without any adjustments required. OK, the flight level changes are a bit weird, but you woud be still in climb during this time.

Please make sure, you have the latest update for RAD and Directs from download area installed. 

Regards

David

morning david, I have just re downloaded latest nav data from navigraph  and re applied the update RAD and Directs, I unchecked everything in advanced planner and to be honest I was expecting a weird route but low and behold I good route ( but still with x5 messages see att), it also loads into FSL 319 too BOOOM. after my 2 hour delay the pax are not happy but I am , thanks for your help and have a nice sunday, phil

ps I think I will leave everything at default from now on!

Archived