Sign in to follow this  
_Promi

3rd MCDU invisible?

Hello again Aerosoft Community!

Looks like I posted in the wrong forum before. So hopefully I am right here this time.. but back to my bug/problem!

After an P3D (4.4) pause I tried to perform a fast A319  flight, but when I tried to change fuel and board the passengers the 3. MCDU wouldnt open, to be more precise I found an invisible 2D window which I could change in size and probalby has some buttons because when I hovered in specific places in the invisible 2D window i got an infobox for a button. I could confirm this behaviour in the A319 and in the A320. 

I tried reinstalling the A319 product which included deinstalling through the uninstaller in the aerosoft folder, restarting the PC, downloading the module again from the Aerosoft website and installing it agian in the Aerosoft folder in my Documents folder (default folder). Till now I didnt touch the A320/21 installation. 

The only things that had been changed on the whole PC in the time between my previous flight was an installation of the Qualitywings B787.

Thanks in advance

_Promi

TBH never heard of something like that.

Please run the ASUPdater as described here to update to the latest version 1.2.2.1, maybe broken files get repaired.

Did you try to uninstall the B787 to see if it gets fixed?

Also show us a screenshot of the situation.

Will do that once I come home, but how should I make Screenshots? do you just want a screenshot when I am changing size of the 2d panel where you can see the white border around the invisible window? 

And no I didnt deinstall the B787, couldnt think of how it would affect the airbus which is installed somewhere else but I can try.

Probably worth checking 2-D panel transparency setting in your sim display options, might be set to high not allowing you to see the panel.