3rd MCDU invisible?

_Promi

Hello again Aerosoft Community!

Looks like I posted in the wrong forum before. So hopefully I am right here this time.. but back to my bug/problem!

After an P3D (4.4) pause I tried to perform a fast A319  flight, but when I tried to change fuel and board the passengers the 3. MCDU wouldnt open, to be more precise I found an invisible 2D window which I could change in size and probalby has some buttons because when I hovered in specific places in the invisible 2D window i got an infobox for a button. I could confirm this behaviour in the A319 and in the A320. 

I tried reinstalling the A319 product which included deinstalling through the uninstaller in the aerosoft folder, restarting the PC, downloading the module again from the Aerosoft website and installing it agian in the Aerosoft folder in my Documents folder (default folder). Till now I didnt touch the A320/21 installation. 

The only things that had been changed on the whole PC in the time between my previous flight was an installation of the Qualitywings B787.

Thanks in advance

_Promi

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH never heard of something like that.

Please run the ASUPdater as described here to update to the latest version 1.2.2.1, maybe broken files get repaired.

Did you try to uninstall the B787 to see if it gets fixed?

Also show us a screenshot of the situation.

Will do that once I come home, but how should I make Screenshots? do you just want a screenshot when I am changing size of the 2d panel where you can see the white border around the invisible window? 

And no I didnt deinstall the B787, couldnt think of how it would affect the airbus which is installed somewhere else but I can try.

• 3 weeks later...

the 3rd options mcdu is blank for me to so its not only a issue with the original  poster , something aerosoft did on this update is not right and now this plane is unusable to me since i cant fuel it 

I have the same problem with third MCDU completely black and without functions.

As suggested, I have completely uninstalled A318/319/320/321 from P3D v4.4, then restarted my PC and installed v1.2.3.0 with administrative rights.

Setup configuration with the external configurator (2 axis throttle, Navigraph DB e no other).

After loading, everything seems ok, but when I try to access to third MCDU to setup C&D state, I have my MCDU screen (only the third), completely black.

MCDU 1 & 2 seems ok.

Thanks

Homer 

Maybe there is no lights? Try turn brighter via buttons into 3rd MCDU?

Edit: Turn EXT PWR ON and you can use 3rd MCDU  > select your aircraft state again.

I try it, and notice same situation.

1. 3rd MCDU dim / bright (not helping in this situation)

2. Situation cold & dark + batteries on before EXT PWR (really was turn around state, but only half working)

3. Situation after EXT PWR ON

Please login to display this image.

I tried now repeat, but not lucky. I think that situation maybe caused by nonworking states (topic elsewhere) The previous state was still turn around, but only half it working...

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is really weird. That's what I see when loading C&D state and opening the 3rd MCDU via the clickspot:

• Deputy Sheriffs

The picture above was taken when switching from the original default state to C&D. the follwoing picture is taken when setting C&D as default:

And in both cases no need to turn on BATT or EXT PWR.

Archived